Symlink Helper is a free (as in beer) tool designed to make creation of symbolic links (symlinks) easy and fast. Usually symlinks are created through the command line, making them inaccessible to many users. This tool will enable you to create symlinks with only a few mouse clicks.
- Easily move folder and create a symlink in its place
- Explorer extension for faster access
- Move application settings to other drives, or to special folders like "Dropbox" for easy backup
- Remove the need for duplicating folders
- Works across all NTFS volumes. Some network shares are supported as well
- Requires Net 3.5 which is installed on all Windows 7 machines